ETH 376 Week 2 Ethicality of Accounting Activities
Resource: Case 2-1, Cynthia Cooper and WorldComin Ch. 2 of Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting
Write a 1,200- to 1,500-word paper evaluating the ethicality of the Cynthia Cooper and WorldCom case. As a team, identify and discuss the accounting activities involved in the case.
- Selectthe key accounting activity involved in the case.
- Evaluate the accounting activity in terms of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
- Determine how the accounting activity was or was not equitable to internal and external stakeholders.
- Determine which aspects of this accounting activity were ethical or unethical.
- Identify the key individuals in this case. Each team member must select a different individual from the case to explain his or her ethical or unethical actions and how those actions influenced the events that occurred.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.