CJA 304 Week 5 Press Release and Reflection Summary
Review the FBI’s top ten news stories for the past week to see how a press release is written. To access this content, us the following steps:
- Visit the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) website.
- Click on the News tab located near the top of the page.
- Click on Press Releases tab.
Write a 350- to 700-word press release about a current, controversial criminal justice event or issue in your state that involves a diverse group as well as potential language barriers.
Write a 350- to 700-word reflection summary that addresses the following questions about your press release:
- Who was your target diverse group?
- What methods did you use to communicate effectively?
- Did writing a press release about the event require you to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)? If so, how?
- How did you address any language barriers?
- What were the communication dynamics specific to this event?
Format your press release and reflection summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.